CO2 in Belgium
In Belgium, road traffic generates unfortunatly more than 20% of the country’s total CO2 emissions. The remaining 80% are generated by industry, heating systems…
Nicolas Dassonville in Vicinity
Vicinity is very pleased to announce that Nicolas Dassonville will soon join our team.
PropTech Lab (Belgium)
Our CTO Benoit Dubrulle was today speaker at PropTech Lab (Belgium) Deep Dive « Manage&Operate » event together with speaker Khadija Nadi CEO at DeltaQ…
Our CEO, Jean-Baptiste Van Ex on LN24
Our CEO, Jean-Baptiste Van Ex was Julien Bal’s guest on LN24 to talk about the evolution of the residential realestate market…
Our CEO, Jean-Baptiste Van Ex was Pierre Hermant’s guest on LN24
Our CEO, Jean-Baptiste Van Ex was Pierre Hermant’s guest on LN24 to talk about Vicinity, the future of housing and our cities.
We can no longer imagine such increases in real estate prices
Our CEO, Jean-Baptiste Van Ex was Serge Quoidebach and Isabelle Dykmans ’s guest on #lecho…
Ecobuild.brussels partner session
Our CEO, Jean-Baptiste Van Ex was invited ecobuild.brussels partner session as guest speaker together with Pascal Smet..
Consultant ElianeDupret from BetterBusiness
Vicinity, as an impact investment fund keeps on strengthening its sustainability strategy.
Vicinity is pleased to announce that the SRIW (Société régionale d’Investissement de Wallonie) is entering in the capital of Vicinity
A tribute to Jean Spinhayer (1899-1973)
A tribute to Jean Spinhayer (1899-1973) who ran a customs clearance company. This headquarters, built in 1906 on Picard Street…